Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Punjab Scholarship 2021 - PK Jobs Pro

17 October 2021

Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Punjab Scholarship 2021

 Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Punjab Scholarship 2021

The Main Labor Welfare Commission is an institution that provides scholarships to children. Labor offers scholarships for children of individuals in which you can apply for students from primary to master. This post will tell you in full detail how to apply for this scholarship and its requirements. You have made this post read till last.

Eligibility Criteria Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Scholarship:

  • There are some essentials that you can apply for a scholarship.
  • If you fully meet the definition of a worker, that is, your worker must be up to three years old, then you can apply for a scholarship.
  • People who are not registered with EOBI for Eid can submit their verified data to the Public Welfare Commission Office.
  • Children of deceased workers can also apply for scholarships.
  • Students studying in schools of a labor welfare organization in Punjab are not eligible for scholarships.
  • Students who are already receiving scholarships from the Workers Welfare Board are also not eligible to apply.
  • If Prep is a nursery class student, they will also not be eligible for this college.
  • Retired persons receiving pension from EOBI are also eligible for this scholarship.

Yearly Stipend:

  • Class 1 to 5: PKR: 1200/-
  • Class 6 to 8: PKR: 15000/-
  • Class 9-10: PKR: 18,000/-
  • Class 11-12: PKR: 24,000/-
  • Graduate: BA/BSc/B.Com (14 years) - Day Scholars: PKR: 30,000/-
  • Graduate: BA/BSc/B.Com (14 years) - Boarder: PKR: 40,000/-Postgraduate/Masters/BS/BBA/Medical/Engineering - Day Scholars: PKR: 60,000/-Postgraduate/Masters/BS/BBA/Medical/Engineering - Boarder: PKR: 80,000/-

How to Apply for Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner Scholarship:

Apply for the scholarship offline. You can get the form from your nearest office Mines Labor officer's offices in Chakwal, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Khushab, D.G Khan, and Multan. You will also be told if you need any more requirements to fill out this form.

Require Document:

  • Miner’s CNIC Number.
  • Worker/ Miner’s Social Security Card.
  • Old Age Benefit Card.
  • Attested copy of worker's firm card or appointment letter.
  • CNIC/ Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA of the student.
  • In the case of a deceased/ disabled worker/ miner, proof of receiving a Death Grant/ Disability Pension needs to be submitted.

If your application is not completed, your application will be rejected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment